Women Who Write offers members a safe, supportive environment in which to improve their skills. Guests may visit two meetings before deciding if they wish to join. Regular annual membership dues are $50. Benefits of membership include:
- Regular monthly meetings that provide an opportunity to meet, read and critique works in progress, share ideas and resources, and create new work.
- Guest author speakers.
- Two annual weekend writing retreats that includes a restful, quiet environment in which to write, as well as guest speakers on topics of interest to writers.
- Our monthly newsletter of announcement and writer resources.
- Discounted registration fee for writing workshops.
- Opportunities for volunteer work and board service in an outstanding nonprofit organization.
Membership Form for New or Renewing Members
Women Who Write, based in Louisville, Kentucky
To simplify the process, WWW leaders have decided to collect $50 membership dues once annually in June of each year. Here is how this will work:
- If you have joined or renewed since January 1, 2020, you will not owe membership dues until June 2021.
- If you have joined or renewed between July and December 2019, you will owe the full amount of $50 in June 2020. If the extra charge is a hardship, let us know and we will write you a check for the difference.
- Persons who are joining as new members can join any time, of course. The dates above will apply to renewal.